You have to laugh in life :)
What is the world coming too?
An Australian film maker plans to create a documentary about a group of individuals selling their virginity. Melbourne-grown boy Justin Sisely has searched for male and female virgins to be auctioned in the USA. Sisely has stated that the auction will take place in a brothel, where the bidders can be face-to-face with those selling their virginity.
This is the “best” part… Each virgin, and I quote “will get $20,000 plus 90 per cent of the sale price while the brothel will be given the other 10 per cent” (reported from ninemsn).
The Victorian Government warned the film-maker that if he was to film the documentary in Australia he will be charged with prostitution. HOWEVER, the virgins being auctioned disagree! They have made themselves believe that it is absolutely normal. Yes, that’s why your parents “hate” you. YES, Sisely told reporters that his parents “HATE” what he is doing.
Some of the virgins believe this a great way to meet people, and hopefully form relationships from it! What the #?&@!
I seriously cannot believe it. I don’t understand how this guy could wake up one morning and say “HEY.. I AM GOING TO MAKE A DOCUMENTARY ABOUT VIRGINS BEING AUCTIONED TO INDIVIDUALS IN A BROTHEL”
Wanker. Absolute wanker. Twisted mind.
But, this will sell. Sex sells.
It’s a bit suss don’t you think?
A murder to take place in Barwon prison? The prison which hold the reputation of “Maximum Security”. I just want to clarify something…At Barwon prison, criminals convicted are on lock-down. They are constantly handcuffed on their hands and ankles. Prisoners are only allowed out for an hour a day whilst still handcuffed. Maximum security! They are under constant watch by prison guards. So now we understand the logistics, let us outline the murder. Carl Williams was in the gym and was hit by a piece of ‘gym equipment’ on his head. Security? Hello? Is anyone there?
It is bad enough our criminals receive so much publicity. The Herald Sun posted Carl Williams murder on the front page, HOWEVER, when Melbourne had a tsunami warning, it was featured on page 4 of the newspaper. That’s the Herald Sun for you.
Williams was in a platinum GOLD coffin, similar to the one Michael Jackson received. Times have changed. Criminals now love the spotlight. The media loves them! Roberta Williams was paid a hefty sum by Woman’s Day to talk about her view of Carl’s death.
BUT… Where are the cops? There is something fishy and the smell is suffocating the minds of the public. Something that makes my stomach turn. Corrupt cops. Paid by the criminals to protect them.
Isn’t our judicial system divine? Something needs to be done. These aren’t cops. They’re just as bad as some of the criminals who are behind bars.
I know it’s happened for years, and it’s something we can’t control. We just have to watch Underbelly to see how corrupt some police officers are in dealing with the underworld just to make ‘extra money’. It’s just not right. This is UN-Australian.